Tuesday, November 13, 2007

# 19. Web 2.0 Award List

Had a look around several sites selecting ones that I had not previously heard about.
First up was Peertrainer - a site designed to help you loose weight and get fit. I did not think this site would inspire anyone who was not already using a program. This site had plenty links for weight loss ads.
Next I moved to music - Pandora this site had an apology stating that due to licensing constraints listeners located outside the US were blocked from using the site.
And last but not least I selected books. Clicked onto Lulu checked out the first time visitor information, book search,and connect sections.
All in all I found each of my selections to be a disappointment, throughout this program we have been pointed to some excellent web 2.0 sites, but my selections left me wanting...

Pagemaster.

No comments: