Monday, November 26, 2007

#23. An End or Beginning?


The journey I have been on…..like Alice and her Adventures into Wonderland, web2.0 has so many interesting facets. Recently while searching www.news.co..au a box appeared on screen “share this article” and the choice included RSS del.icio.us Newsvine facebook and Digg. In the not too distance past I would ignored these links, not knowing or caring what they had to offer, but thanks to this Learning 2.0 program I now understand and use some of these choices.

Many thanks to the State Library of Victoria and to our guiding lights Lynette and Lesley.

Final words from my Bloglines account, quotes of the day, this one by Robert Frost:
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life (or 2.0): it goes on”..

Pagemaster.

No comments: